In this workshop, we’ll help you dial in your future roadmap for automation and take the fullest advantage of the equipment you currently utilize.
Everything you need to know about embroidery.
This unique class is a deep dive into the world of embroidery! Whether you are new to the industry, interested in the possibility of adding an embroidery revenue stream or highly experienced, this class covers it all. Would you like to get better-quality embroidered items walking out your door? Join embroidery expert Jared Peeler as we walk through corporate logos and tackle some of the most frequently asked questions while reviewing embroidery and digitizing techniques and tips. We will dive into the anatomy of a stitch, the basics of design, digitizing, and finishing to get the best embroidery out of your department.
This class is great for:
- New businesses starting out with embroidery.
- New employees starting in an embroidery department.
- Existing businesses looking to add embroidery as a revenue stream.
- Existing businesses looking to enhance embroidery techniques and tips.
- Anyone who has been out of the industry for a while and wants to catch up with the latest tech and processes.
What you’ll learn in this class:
- Anatomy of a stitch- Understanding the anatomy of a stitch is crucial to determining stitch type with digitizing.
- Graphics & Digitizing- Which tools and services to use and how it relates to different stitch types in the software programs.
- Machine Options, Setup & Operation- Stitch speed, thread options and selection, needle selection. This class is taught on a two head Tajima Machine; however, we will cover all machine options and operations.
- Propper Hooping Tools and Processes.
- Troubleshooting, Quality Control, Finishing, and Final Product Presentation
About Jared Peeler, Embroidery Expert.
Jared is the Managing Partner at Midsouth Digitizing & Graphics Before taking over at Midsouth, Jared worked 12+ years in the industry in accounting and operations in businesses ranging from small, Mom and Pop business to Fortune 500 companies.
After a successful career helping decorators and wholesalers, Jared now coaches on implementing workflow management and decorating techniques to increase quality and profitability. For questions, reach out to Jared at 870-935-1577 or email@example.com