If you’re looking to expand your screen printing skills as a printer, take your new business to the next level, or simply learn more about the screen printing process and print your first shirt, the MADE Education Screen Printing CLASS could help make it happen.
What you’ll learn
- The best way to handle art for your screen printing project.
- How to prepare that art for screen making.
- How to prep, coat, and exposure a screen for printing.
- How to set up screens on press and register them for printing shirts.
- Choosing the right ink for your project.
- Screen printing techniques for multiple types of designs.
- How to properly finish it cure your garment so your print lasts it’s full intended life.
- How to clean up and get ready for your next project.
What to expect and what you’ll leave with
- Class starts at 9 am both days and concludes around 4 pm.
- Snacks and drinks will be included throughout the day.
- Lunch is included with vegetarian options.
- There will be a happy hour after the first day of class to get to network with your fellow students and our team.
- You’ll not only leave with a full head of expanded knowledge but a variety of shirts and sizes YOU printed to show off your new skills.