What you’ll learn
- The best way to handle art for your screen printing project.
- How to prepare that art for screen making.
- How to prep, coat, and exposure a screen for printing.
- How to set up screens on press and register them for printing shirts.
- Choosing the right ink for your project.
- Screen printing techniques for multiple types of designs.
- How to properly finish it cure your garment so your print lasts it’s full intended life.
- How to clean up and get ready for your next project.
What to expect and what you’ll leave with
- Class starts at 9 am both days and concludes around 4 pm.
- Snacks and drinks will be included throughout the day.
- Lunch is included with vegetarian options.
- There will be a happy hour after the first day of class to get to network with your fellow students and our team.
- You’ll not only leave with a full head of expanded knowledge but a variety of shirts and sizes YOU printed to show off your new skills.