ADVANCED WATER BASED INK SCREEN PRINTING WORKSHOP
WB Camp is a two-day exploration of art and technology for modern water based ink printing. Intermediate to advanced decorators will expand their understanding and capabilities through a series of presentations and hands-on workshops geared to manual and automatic printers. WB Camp is presented by industry-leading makers and manufacturers, including award winners Night Owls, Matsui Color, SAATl, and more! Learn more about our presenting partner, Printing United Alliance, and how you can save on this and other workshops by becoming a member at www.printing.org/membership.
Who is WB Camp for?
- Manual and Automatic, Intermediate to Advanced Screen Printers looking at getting into water based ink; this is not an entry-level course
- Shops that have started printing and are struggling with water based ink printing
- Shops want to take their water based ink printing to a higher level of skill and efficiency
What will you learn?
- Color separations and print engineering for water based ink printing
- Stencil-making for water based ink printing
- Water based ink mixing and matching
- Printing with traditional, high-solids, and special FX water based ink
- Secrets to profitable water based print production
- Marketing, selling, and pricing for water based ink printing
What will you experience?
- Presentations from the industry’s best
- More than just theory—lessons in the practical application of knowledge delivered by those actively working in the field
- Roll up the sleeves and prepare to get hands-on with stencil-making, ink-mixing, press setup, and printing
- Networking with industry peers and pros
- Plenty of opportunities to chat and learn over food and drink!